Friday, April 29, 2011

Yes, Diamond & Soulja Boy Are Dating



Yes, Diamond & Soulja Boy Are Dating
After a few days of controversy surrounding a photo of them together, Atlanta rappers Soulja Boy and Diamond are confirming that they are, indeed, an item. The duo went on Dirty Boyz radio to address all of the speculation following the photo, which led to Lil Scrappy's mother, launching into a hateful rant against Diamond. Scrappy is Diamond's ex-fiancee.
from "Eh man, you already know how that go," Soulja Boy said. "What's another man's trash is another man's treasure. Me and shorty rocking, straight like that. [Are me and Diamond a couple now?] Yup, straight up...I ain't got no reason to lie to y'all. Y'all been knowing me ever since I first came out, you know what I mean?" "What's happening," Diamond chimed in. "Yeah, it's official. Y'all know what's up. [laughs] The long way."

No comments:

Post a Comment