Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Game Getting Married?



Game Getting Married?
Game announced that he will--or at least, could--be marrying his baby's mother Tiffany after he returns from his current tour. The rapper is performing on the Australian Supafest tour, alongside Ciara, Keri Hilson, Snoop Dogg, T-Pain, Fat Joe, and Busta Rhymes. But as soon as he gets home, the L.A. rhymer says he's getting hitched.
"The day I get back I'm marrying u Tiffney," Game tweeted. "I love u, my kids & I love my family and I can't go another day without u sharing my last name."
Oh and uh--incidentally, Game revealed a few days ago that his boo-boo Tiffney promised to cheat on him while he was out on tour. "Tiffney, (my youngest son and my daughters mom) just told me she gone f*** a n***a tonite and aint nothing I can do about it!!!" Game tweeted previously.
Guess it makes sense to wife her...

No comments:

Post a Comment