Monday, April 25, 2011

Natalie Nunn Blasts Amber Rose



Natalie Nunn Blasts Amber Rose
"Bad Girls Club" 'star' Natalie Nunn continues to make herself look more and more like the typical crazy ex-girlfriend. Nunn is still engaged in a war of words with model Amber Rose over Pittsburgh rapper Wiz Khalifa. The ladies, so far, have only succeeded in making themselves look foolish--particularly Nunn.
"This is gonna be exclusive, you guys are going to get the exclusive right now," Nunn said during a radio interview with EI8HT. "Let me tell you some exclusive sh*t. I'm again minding my own business, just landed in Panama City, I got an appearance, I hit the beach real quick, I look down at my phone real quick and one of my boys is like, 'Yo, Amber Rose's assistant is trying to get your [Blackberry Messenger], she wants to holler at you. About what? So we connect the BBM in a chat room and Amber Rose's assistant is going in on Amber Rose. Talking about, 'She's steady staying on your Twitter, she steady worrying about what you're doing."
"She don't even give a f*ck about Wiz [Khalifa]. She's just worried about what Natalie Nunn's doing.' But every time I try to tell people what the f*ck the real is, they point their finger at Natalie. She's the motherf*cking bad guy."

No comments:

Post a Comment