Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Game Takes Jabs At Ras Kass



Game Takes Jabs At Ras Kass
During a recent interview with Power 106's Big Boy, Game stoked the fires of his ongoing beef with fellow West Coast emcee Ras Kass. Game praised Ras as one of California's most gifted rhymers while also reitering his story of a beatdown he supposedly delivered to Ras in 2006 [video here].
“I’ll beat you up and give you props at the same time,” Game joked. “He was one of the more underrated artists on the West Coast. He just never got his break.”
Ras Kass has accused Game of running during the altercation, but Game continues to share his take on the play-by-play.
“I gave him like, 18, chances and said, ‘I don’t want no problems,’” Game added. “Then as I was walking away he said, ‘You know what? I got a problem!’ I timed it just as the ball dropped so nobody heard it. It was like 5-4-3-2-1…pow…then security drug him out like, ‘We got him, Game.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment