Friday, March 25, 2011

Tyler, The Creator On Justin Bieber



Tyler, The Creator On Justin Bieber:
Odd Future's Tyler, The Creator has spoken before about his encounters with pop sensation Justin Bieber. Tyler recently revealed that he and Bieber have hung out at awards shows together, but Tyler says he'd love to see the clean-cut star get a little edgier. And a little more delinquent.
"We [were] kicking it with him for like 10, 20 minutes. He's a chill dude. First thing he was like, 'Oh, I just finished talking about your video, that sh-- was crazy," Tyler said. "He just started asking me questions about my sh--, and it was kind of weird because I was going to ask him sh--. But he was intrigued enough [about] what we had going on...I want to take him egging cars and f---ing sh-- up and paintball and just go skate and go do fun sh-- that I feel like he hasn't been able to do."

No comments:

Post a Comment