Monday, March 21, 2011

Yung Berg Done Flashing



Yung Berg Done Flashing
Rapper Yung Berg has been involved in numerous jewelry-related incidents over the course of his young career. But the Chicago native has decided to change his image in the hopes of bypassing any future chain-snatching. Berg says he's done with big jewelry. The rapper recently told VIBE he was ready to let go of hip hop's most gaudy fashion statement.
"On some real sh*t, back in the day when I was buying those big a** chains and sh*t, I felt like that was a part of me being Yung Berg," he admits. "But me growing up and being Christian, being Mr. Ward, and who I really I am, I toned down. I'm not going to be with the big gaudy chains because people would look and they would say 'Well, this n*gga still ain't learn his lesson.' I learned my lesson. I'm going to have jewelry but it's going to be more upscale and common. It's not going to be catching just the nigga eye."

No comments:

Post a Comment