Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Travis Barker Faces Backlash



Travis Barker Faces Backlash
Travis Barker, who released his solo debut album, Give the Drummer Some, today, revealed in a recent interview that there has been a backlash from some old Blink 182 fans that don't like that the punk rock drummer is working mostly with rappers now.
"There’s a lot of pieces to me and if some fans don’t like every piece, that’s okay," said Barker. "I got people who were mad when I played the Grammy [Awards] with [Lil] Wayne, Drake, and Eminem. That’s one of the biggest highlights of my life, and they’ll be like, 'Stop playing this Rap sh*t!'"
"There’s nothing better than hanging out with Bun B and having him tell me he’s been listening to Radiohead like crazy," Barker adds. "I’ve always been a confused kid and I’ve never grown up out of that. I listened to all types of music and no one judged me for it, and if they did, I told them to go f*ck themselves."

No comments:

Post a Comment