Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rihanna Feels Betrayed By Her Dad



Rihanna Feels Betrayed By Her Dad
In the current issue of Vogue, Rihanna revealed the depth of the rift between her and her father. The singer blasts her dad as an opportunist, and admits that they have no real relationship. Rihanna sounds confused about her dad's intentions and hurt by the fact that he would speak to the media bout her childhood and sell photos of her to the media.
“It really makes me question what I have become to my father," she says. "Like, what do I even mean to him? …..It’s really strange. That’s the only word I can think of to describe it, because you grow up with your father, you know him, you are a part of him, for goodness’ sakes! And then he does something so bizarre that I can’t begin to wrap my mind around it. You hear the horror stories about people going behind people’s backs and doing strange things, but you always think, Not my family. My father would never do that to me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment