Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Prodigy Supports Ron Paul



Prodigy Supports Ron Paul
Prodigy recently weighed in on the current political climate in America. The Mobb Deep rapper believes that reports of Osama Bin Laden's death are 'bullsh*t,' and studied the teachings of Malachi York while he was in prison. When asked who he favored in next year's elections, Prodigy gave a somewhat surprising answer.
"I love Ron Paul," he said. "I love what he represents. I read his books while I was locked up, End the Fed and all that. I would like to see [him win the presidential election] because I would like to see him shake things up a little bit. I like that type of sh*t. Shake these people up a little something, we need that out here...But let's be clear, that's not happening. They're not going to let him win. I wish him the most success. I hope he does win, to tell you the truth, but they're not going to let that man win. Whatever they've got planned and all this sh*t they've got planned for us, this is how it's going down. Only God's going to stop this."

No comments:

Post a Comment