Friday, May 13, 2011

Just Blaze Explains Cam'ron Rift



Just Blaze Explains Cam'ron Rift
Superproducer Just Blaze is sharing some details regarding exactly what led to long-standing ill will between he and rapper Cam'ron. Turns out, it all starts with a Dipset chain.
"I walked into the studio one day and Cam said to me, 'You should've been Dipset,' " he said. "He had just bought like 10 Dipset chains, so I was like, 'I need my chain -- wassup?' " A week passed, and Blaze again asked Cam about securing a Diplomats piece. "He was like, 'Yo, I had the chain but you should've been Dipset,' " Blaze recalled Cam'ron. "I said, 'I'm Dipset just as much as I am State Property, just as I am Get Low, just as I am Roc-A-Fella.'"
But things worsened after a studio incident. A misunderstanding over booked time led to Cam dissing Just on the phone. "'Eff you, eff your beats. It's no drama, we're just not effin with you no more." Just Blaze said Cam'ron said. The two have since patched things up, though Just says their relationship has ever fully recovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment