Friday, May 13, 2011

Carrie Keagan Talks Hip Hop



Carrie Keagan Talks Hip Hop
Carrie Keagan is the new host of "Big Morning Buzz Live" and she decided to open up about her favorite hip hop artists. In a recent interview with SOHH, Keagan revealed just who she would love to sit down with.
"I would love to hang out with 50 Cent because he's just so cool and I've interviewed him a few times," Keagan said. "I just really dig his vibe. I love Busta Rhymes. I'm sorry. [laughs] I saw him in that new Chris Brown ['Look At Me Now'] music video and I'm like, 'Where the h*ll have you been!?' I was so excited to see his face. And it would be cool to have him as that guy who just says things behind me all the time. And then there was a girl named Mystic a while back. I haven't kept track of her but she was one of my favorite rappers. One of my favorite female rappers. I thought her voice was amazing and I would love to spend some time with her. She had great lyrics."
"Ah, I wanted to go more old school though," Keagan added. "I think Nicki Minaj is cool as sh*t. I would love to party with her too. [laughs] For sure."

No comments:

Post a Comment