Friday, March 18, 2011

Odd Future's Tyler 'Coming' For Kanye



Odd Future's Tyler 'Coming' For Kanye
West Coast rap collective Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All, typically referred to as simply 'Odd Future,' have been making noise online, but Odd Future member and erstwhile frontman Tyler, the Creator decided to get a bit louder in a recent interview. Tyler made it plain that he has his eye on the spot of a certain chart-topping rapper/producer from Chicago.
"I'm coming for Kanye West's head because he's my competition, Tyler said during an interview at the mtvU Woodies. He then partially backpedaled, changing course to praise Kanye. "I'm a big Kanye West fan, and I also compose music and I rap and I direct videos, and I don't want him to think he's the only person that could do that... My competition isn't other upcoming rappers and s---. It's him."
That's it, kid. Aim high.

No comments:

Post a Comment