Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Nicki Minaj Holding "Fly" Video



Nicki Minaj Holding ''Fly'' Video
Nicki Minaj and Rihanna made waves months ago after Rihanna tweeted pics of the two on the set for Minaj's "Fly" video. But after time has passed with no release of the actual vid, fans were wondering what became of the footage. Minaj explained that she was sitting on the video indefinitely, since Rihanna seems to be all over the place right now anyway.
"I’m gonna hold off on the Rihanna video and the Rihanna single for a little bit longer, cause we both kind of dropped at the same time," Minaj said. "So she has a lot of [songs] in rotation and I want to let her stuff have a moment and do its thing, dominate radio. [Instead], I wanted to do something a little more fun. The Rihanna video is a freaking epic movie. It will be out, trust me. Look for it around Memorial Day video."
Minaj also shared some details regarding her "Super Bass" video.
“I’m taking it back to a few things that I’ve done, it’s a lot more fun," she explained. "It will be my most fun video and my most carefree video, lots of eye candy and lots of beefcakes."

No comments:

Post a Comment