Monday, March 21, 2011

Drake Clarifies Nate Dogg Tweet



Drake Clarifies Nate Dogg Tweet
Drake faced a small backlash after posting a controversial tweet regarding this week's passing of hip-hop's most famous hook singer, Nate Dogg. Drake tweeted, "It's easy to love me now. RIP Nate Dogg" following the news of Nate's death; but fans were left confused and some were angry at what they interpreted as an arrogant and disrespectful tweet.
"It's very sad to hear that we lost him. He contributed some phenomenal music to the world and I think it's just important to remember what he has done," Drake clarified. "I actually tweeted about it as soon as I heard. One of my favorite lyrics of his was on "21 Questions." It's when he said, 'It's easy to love me now.' I'm kind of at that point in my life where I am 24-years-old and everything has changed. It's easy to love me now for a lot of people that did not love me before."

No comments:

Post a Comment