Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bill Cosby Cursed Out Russell Simmons?



Bill Cosby Cursed Out Russell Simmons?
Page Six is reporting that the feud between Bill Cosby and Russell Simmons has taken a weird, profanity-laced turn. Russell reportedly went to apologize to 'The Cos' at the Jackie Robinson Annual Awards Dinner at the Waldorf-Astoria last week, but Cosby wasn't feeling Russ...at all.
"I wanted to find him to apologize, to tell him I was sorry about my statements and to tell him that I loved him," Russell said. "But then....Mr. Cosby said, 'Get the [bleep] out my face!'"
Simmons also said that Cosby "walked by me and bumped me with his shoulder as I walked offstage after presenting my award to Sean [Combs, who was honored at the event] . . . I then loved him even more."

No comments:

Post a Comment