Monday, March 21, 2011

Beauty, Body, Brains R&B songstress, and Reality Television S tar Welcome Mashonda Cover King Magazine


Swizzy sure knows how to pick ‘em. Anyway, his ex-wife Mashonda covers KING’s May/June 2011 issue. Below is a excerpt of how the singer handles her many admirers. Video after the jump.
How are you going to handle all the groupies that are sure to be coming your way?
You mean the groupie boys?
Or groupie girls. You never know.
Yeah, you never know. I mean, they all love me.
After they see this spread, they’ll love you more. Word to Angela Winbush.
[Laughs] Oh, Lord, you know what, I show everybody love. But I don’t like the word “groupie”—it’s so harsh. I don’t feel there’s anything wrong with one person admiring another person.
Who is admiring you nowadays? Have you’ve been hitting the dating scene lately?
I have. I recently went on a date, and it was incredible.
Sounds like homeboy is getting a call back.
Yeah, definitely.








Source


No comments:

Post a Comment