Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Young Chris Could Reunite With Jay-Z



Young Chris Could Reunite With Jay-Z
Young Chris, formerly of Roc-A-Fella Records, recently revealed that he could be reuniting with Jay-Z. The rapper reportedly spoke to Jay about possibly managing his career. Chris is currently affiliated with Division 1 Records.
"I spoke to Jay the other day, he was in Paris," Young Chris said during an interview. "I was talking to them about Roc Nation management. There's a few other guys I was talking to, too. So we'll see…"
Chris also spoke on his relationship with other former Roc artists.
"[Neef], that's my brother. I tell everybody, we started together. We didn't start in music together. We come from the streets together. Middle school, we moved with our moms five miles away from each other, it was a different relationship," Young Chris said. "That'll never go nowhere. Same with Beans, Petey, the rest of the guys, man. State Property. They my brothers. No matter what they went through with Jay and all that s**t, I'm my own man, so I got my own relationship with all of them."

No comments:

Post a Comment