Friday, May 13, 2011

Shanell On Young Money's Roster



Shanell On Young Money's Roster:
Some people speculate as to what the other artists on Young Money--you know, the onesnot named 'Drake' or 'Nicki Minaj'--are doing on the label, Shanell gave her take on what Wayne sees in his young, talented roster of up-and-comers.
"Wayne's reason for choosing each and every one of us, [in] Young Money, is that we are talented in our own way and we do know how to create our own music and create our own world," Shanell revealed in an interview. "It's the only place that I've seen where you can actually do that."
"I think what I am for Young Money is that tool to sort of go outside of the norm," she added. "That's my challenge and my responsibility is to be able to go outside of what Young Money is comfortable with, bring in a new audience and bring in new people to work with."

No comments:

Post a Comment