Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Raven Symone On Her Weight Loss



Raven-Symone On Her Weight Loss:
Raven-Symone recently revealed what motivated her to lose weight and what approach she took to losing the weight. The actress revealed that pressures as a teenager led to her over-eating [video here].
"I stopped stressing," Raven says of how she began to slim down. "You have to realize at 15, there was a whole entire show I had on my shoulders. It was a very big cast and crew and if you’re sick for a day, people lose money and that’s a problem. Normal 15-year-olds are worried about who’s going to invite them to the prom but I was worried about taxes and stuff."
"[It wasn't] just over eating because I’ve actually been eating the same," she continues. "I keep a little bit more smaller portions because I learned that your body has to get rid of that stress some way. Some people break-out, some people lose their hair, some lose weight, some people gain weight, my body just reacted a certain kind of way. Same type of exercising, if any because I don’t like to sweat, it’s the hair."

No comments:

Post a Comment