Monday, May 16, 2011

Nas Discusses Ending Prodigy Beef



Nas Discusses Ending Prodigy Beef
Nas and Prodigy recently ended their long-standing bad blood and Nas himself spoke about it in a recent interview. The two Queensbridge emcees buried the hatchet after Prodigy reached out to Nas following the former's release from prison earlier this year.
"He called me as soon as he got out of jail; he got in touch with me," Nas explained in an interview. "We talked about some things. I didn't know he had a book. He didn't tell me that. I guess he just wanted to clear the air on some past things that don't mean anything today...I just jumped on the ['Dog Sh*t'] record; put that to the past or whatever ill feelings he had towards me. I think he was misinformed about things, like I was a negative guy or like I was trying to harm him in any kind of way. I think maybe he just grew up a little bit."

No comments:

Post a Comment