Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lil Kim vs. Keyshia Cole



Lil Kim vs. Keyshia Cole
Lil Kim just refuses to stop. The one-time hitmaking rapper has seemingly made a career out of messy 'beefs' with younger stars and seems to want to draw attention to herself for any and everything except her music. Now, Kimberly is taking on Keyshia Cole. Why? Because Keyshia dared to do a song with Kim's sworn enemy, the almost-ten-years-younger Nicki Minaj. Keyshia defended herself against Kim's charges of 'disloyalty' via Twitter.
"@LilKim all I'm saying is don't have everyone thinking I was disloyal as a "friends" cause we were never that and u know it. No disrespect," Keyshia told Kim after repeated jabs from the rapper. ""I don't have beef with anyone. I'm done. I feel the way I feel about friendship and loyalty. I ain't never been fake. All I'm saying."
"U got that right. We are not friends," Kim tweeted to Keyshia. "The same way U take friendship seriously i take loyalty serious. The whole world has seen me extend my hand to u over and over again. Only someone who's trying to build a sincere relationship does shows 4 free & supports. u did not pay me a dime 4 none of that. That warrants some type of loyalty and respect."
"Friend or no friend i would have never let anybody disrespect u on my record," Kim continued. "But i can't expect everyone to be as real as i am.At the end of the day karma is as real as i am and it's coming to get u. oh wait...if it hasnt got u already...My love & loyalty to u got u a hit, ur friendship with ur friend got u a flop. looks like u need to choose ur friends more wisely dont u think? #teamlilkim LEGGGGOOOO."
"Loyalty and respect has nothing to do with friendship...BOOM. Loyalty and respect is about returning a kindness," the supposed 'Queen' continued. "Have you ever came out and supported me at my shows? i dont think so. Yes it was a good look for me but it was a great look for u. At the end of the day it was a hit on YOUR album. Sticking 2 the situation. Again I would have never let anyone disrespect U on my song. That's loyalty & respect. End of story."
Hip hop has become a cross between the WWE and a bad high school sitcom. "Saved By the Bell: The No Class"

No comments:

Post a Comment