Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Chelsea Handler On Dating 50 Cent





Chelsea Handler On Dating 50 Cent:
Late night host Chelsea Handler opened up to fellow talk show host Piers Morgan about her brief fling with rapper 50 Cent. Chelsea says things never got too serious, but she was pleasantly surprised by the real Curtis Jackson.
"We dated, very casually," Chelsea told Morgan. "He was, nothing happened, you know, he's a very sweet, nice guy, but obviously, I was just sampling, kind of, the atmosphere and seeing what was out there. And I'm satiated. He's fun. He's a great guy. [He's not what I expected], not at all. He's the complete antithesis of what you would imagine. He's a sweetheart, he's sweet, funny, he's got a great sense of humor. I don't really like gifts from rappers in general since I'm not a hooker. I don't like when men buy me ridiculous gifts especially when I don't know them well. I can buy my own gifts."

No comments:

Post a Comment